This website collects some personal data from its users.
This document can be printed using the print button that can be found in every browser’s setting.
Axis srl di Forti Carlo
Via del Lavoro, 8
63836 Monte Vidon Corrado (FM)
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
Among the data this website collects, by itself or through third party services, there are: Tracking instruments; Usage Data; name; surname; birth date; telephone number; VAT code; business name; job; address; country; province; email address; zip code; various kind of data; city; tax code; business sector; number of employees; website; Universally unique identifier (UUID).
Personal data can be freely provided by the user or automatically collected when using this website.
Unless otherwise specified, all the data requested by this website are mandatory. In certain cases, failure to provide your personal data may result in the inability to access specific services and to satisfy your requests. When data is indicated as non-mandatory, users are free to not provide it, with no consequences on the website’s usage.
Users that might have doubts on which data is compulsory, can contact the data controller.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through This website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
METHODS OF PROCESSING
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of people involved with the organizzation of this website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or third parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties could be requested from the Owner at any time.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The owner process users’ personal data if one of the following conditions apply:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, Users can ask the owner’s help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Data may be transferred in a different Country than the one where the User is connected from.
To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
THE PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
User’s data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, to fulfill legal obligations, to answer to requests or enforcement actions, to protect its rights and interests (or those of the Users or third parties), to identify malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Displaying content from external platforms, Managing contacts and sending messages and Contacting the User, remarketing and behavioral targeting, Advertising, SPAM protection, Hosting, Social Media Interactions.
Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the section of this document “Details on Personal Data’s processing”.
DETAILS ON PERSONAL DATA ‘S PROCESING
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contacting the user. By filling the form with their data, users give their consent to this website to use these details to reply to requests of information, quotations or any other kind, as indicated by the form’s header.
Personal data collected: ZIP Code; Tax Code; Surname; Date of Birth; email; Address; Country; Name; number of employees; Fax number; Telephone number; VAT number; Profession; Province; Company name; Business sector; Website; other kind of data.
- Social Media and other external platforms interactions. This kind of services allows to interact with Social Media or other external platforms right from this website’s pages.
Interactions and informations collected by this website are in any case subject to the Privacy Settings User has in every social network.
However, this kind of service could in any case collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users don’t use it.
We suggest to disconnect from those services to ensure that the data collected on this website aren’t linked to the User’s profile. AddToAny (AddToAny LLC) is a service provided by AddToAny LLC which allows the interactions with social networks and other external platforms and the sharing of this websites’ contents.
Depending on its configuration, this service could show third parties’ widgets, like for example the Social Media where the interaction can be shared. In this case, even third parties to whom the widgets belong will be aware of the interaction and of the Usage Data of the pages where the service is installed
Data collected by this service can be used to show Adverts based on User’s interests. Users can object to such personalized adverts (opt-out), consulting the Opt-Out page in the Network Advertising Initiative.
- SPAM Protection. This kind of services analyze the traffic of this website that may contain Users’ Personal Data with the purpose of filter from parts of traffic, messages, and contents recognized as SPAM. Google reCAPTCHA (Google Ireland Limited) Google reCAPTCHA is a service of SPAM protection provided by Google Ireland Limited.
- Advertising. This kind of services allows to use User’s data for the purposes of commercial communication. These communications are showed up on this website in form of banners and other kind of advertising, even related to User’s interests.
This doesn’t mean that all Personal Data are used for this purpose. Data and Usage Conditions are written here below.
Some of the services here indicated could use tracking tools to identify the User or to use the behavioral retargeting technique, visualizing personalized advertising based on User’s interests and behaviors
Some of the services listed below use Tracking Tools to identify the User or to use the behavioral retargeting technique, e.g. display advertisements based on the interests and behavior of the User, also detected outside this Website. To get more information on this, we suggest for you to check the privacy policies of the respective services.
In addition to the opt-out features offered by the services listed below, the User can opt-out by visiting the opt-out page of the Network Advertising Initiative. Users can also choose not to participate in certain advertising features through device configuration options, such as mobile device advertising configuration options or general advertising configuration. Google Ads Similar Audiences (Google Ireland Limited) Similar Audiences is an advertising and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Ireland Limited that uses Google Ads Remarketing Data to show advertisements to Users with similar behavior to those of other Users who are already in the remarketing list due to their previous use of this Website.
- Remarketing and behavioral targeting. This type of service allows this Website and its partners to communicate, optimize and serve advertisements based on the past use of this Website by the User.
The tracking of Usage Data and the use of Tracking Tools to collect information that is then transferred to the partners who manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activities facilitate this activity.
Some services offer a remarketing option based on email address lists.
In addition to the opt-out features offered by the services listed below, the User can opt-out by visiting the opt-out page of the Network Advertising Initiative. Users can also choose not to participate in certain advertising features through the corresponding device configuration options, such as mobile device advertising configuration options or generic advertising configuration.
- Platform and hosting services. These services are intended to host and operate key components of this Website, making it possible to provide this Website from a single platform. These platforms provide the Owner with a wide range of tools such as, for example, analytical tools, for managing user registration, for managing comments and the database, for e-commerce, for processing payments etc. The use of these tools involves the collection and processing of Personal Data.
- Statistics. The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior. Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
- Displaying content from external platforms. This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and interact with them.
FURTHER INFORMATIONS ON PERSONAL DATA
- Sale of goods and services online, The Personal Data collected are used for the provision of services to the User or for the sale of products, including payment and possible delivery. The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may be those relating to the credit card, the current account used for the transfer or other payment instruments provided. The payment data collected by this website depend on the payment system used.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- Oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- Access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- Verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- Obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- Receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- Propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
DETAILS ON THE RIGHT TO OBJECT
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filled free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE TREATMENT
DEFENSE IN COURT
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Website or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
SYSTEM LOG AND MAINTENANCE
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
RESPONSE TO “DO NOT TRACK” REQUESTS
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
PERSONAL DATA (OR DATA)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
This information is collected automatically through this Website (including from third-party applications integrated into this Website), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this Website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
DATA PROCESSOR (OR MANAGER)
DATA CONTROLLER (OR OWNER)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Website.
The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
THIS WEBSITE (OR THIS APPLICATION)
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relative terms (if available) on this site / application.
EUROPEAN UNION (OR EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Tracking Tools which consist of small portions of data stored within the User’s browser.
By Tracking Tool we mean any technology – eg. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, integrated scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – which allow users to be tracked, for example by collecting or saving information on the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up based on multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this Website.